You need to build a software application. Now what?
In this tightly written guide, Frank Zinghini shows you the path to a successful outcome.
This Guide Helps You Answer the 7 Critical Questions:
- Who are your customers and what do they want from your product?
- What do you need to know about your customers before you can sell your application?
- How can you make sure they’ll like your application?
- What are the commercial considerations?
- What kind of team will you need?
- How much will it cost?
- When will it be finished?
Give me the guide
About the Author
Frank Zinghini is founder and CEO of Applied Visions, Inc., which creates custom software applications for the cloud, mobile, desktops, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Frank has been creating software for decades and has managed hundreds of developers who have created award-winning business and consumer applications for companies worldwide.