You’ve built a successful business. But something unexpected (and unwelcome) is happening – rapid tech advancements are putting you at a disadvantage. The whole business world has gone digital.
Only the digitally savvy will survive.
Frank Zinghini and Kristin Zhivago, who have both been on the bleeding edge of digital since the early days, understand your situation – and have helped literally hundreds of companies make what is now often referred to as “digital transformation.” Kristin is a revenue coach, who focuses on marketing, sales, and leadership; Frank specializes in application development and is the CEO of two application dev companies and a software security testing company.
These videos contain all of the information you need to understand and manage the digital world in which you now operate. The webinars cover:
• The basics of the digital environment
• Why your app is your business and vice-versa, and what to do about it
• Marketing in our digital age
• How to manage developers (sites and apps)
• Pitfalls and how to avoid them
• What you really need to know – and when to hire specialists
Each webinar is about an hour, which may seem like a lot, but you’ll learn more in an hour – from a company leader perspective – than you would attending dozens of specialist-level classes.